Wednesday 19 December 2012

Random Magic Tour

This year I was invited to be a part of the Random Magic Tour. Celebrating and spreading the word about this very magical and very random book.

I did 2 videos about the book. The first was a Book Review and the second was a Mystery Feature. Both of these videos are on my youtube channel bookswithdylan, and are shown below.

I was sent these books by the author Sasha Soren, and was thankful to receive them. However my review and my opinion on the book is completely honest and my own.

It was so awesome to be involved in this, and I hope you enjoy my videos! 

Book Review: Random Magic by Sasha Soren

Mystery Feature: Christmas Cupcakes and Random Magic Reading

For more information about the tour, and to see the other booktubers on the December tour, watch the video below!

No comments:

Post a Comment